HP ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade
- The BL460c Gen9 Server Blade uses Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors with up to 70% 2 performance gain over the previous generation, plus enhanced HP DDR4 SmartMemory offering up to 33% 3 performance increase. Additional support includes tiered storage controller options, 12Gb/s SAS, 20Gb FlexibleLOM NICs, support for M.2, and USB 3.0 on the internal connector.
- Flexible storage controller options for an ideal balance of performance and price
- Industry standard support of Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors, HP DDR4 SmartMemory and 12 Gb/s SAS
- Internal USB 3.0, optional dual micro-SD, and optional dual 64 GB M.2 support deliver a variety of system boot options
Superior Value Across Different Workloads
- The HP ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade delivers the right performance, scalability, and economics for the converged data center in the new era of compute at the lowest cost, fastest time to value with latest innovations.
- Provides the flexibility to optimize your core IT applications, with right-sized storage for the right workload lowering TCO, all managed by HP OneView the converged management platform that accelerates IT service delivery and boosts business performance.
- The BL460c Gen9 proudly offers a family level certification from Energy Star®. This does not include configurations with the Intel® Xeon® E5-2699 v3 processor.
Increased Performance in the Data Center
- The HP ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade delivers up to 70% performance increases with Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors.
- HP DDR4 SmartMemory at 2133 MHz (up to 512 GB): +14% – 33% throughput compared to competition and 35% lower power consumption than 1.5v DDR3 at the same bin speed.
- Optional HP Smart Array P244br storage controller with 1 GB Flash-Write Back Cache (FWBC) DDR3 at 1866 MHz improves storage performance for demanding workloads.
More Versatile Than Ever Before
- The HP ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade delivers a flexible embedded storage controller options (HP Smart Array P244br, HP H244br Smart Host Bus Adapter, or the HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller) for increased deployment flexibility.
- Every BL460c Gen9 Server Blade includes USB 3.0, optional dual Micro-SD, and optional dual 64 GB M.2 support for configuration variety of system boot options at the best price.
- Both Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) and Legacy BIOS modes available for increased configuration and deployment versatility.
Transforming Business Economics by Accelerating Service Delivery
- HP OneView provides the Power of One—a single comprehensive view of the data center, managing hardware, software, firmware, and drivers.